• New, private donors who make a first-time donation of $25,000 (NIS 100,000) or more to the field of impact entrepreneurship
• Private donors who have already contributed to an organization involved in impact entrepreneurship in Israel and are at least doubling their largest previous donation in the field.
• Minimum-Maximum match: $25,000-$150,000 (NIS 100,000-525,000)
• Gift must be program-specific unless the mission of the organization is exclusively impact entrepreneurship related
• Donor can reside anywhere regardless of organization location
• One-year gifts
• Are or will become JFN members
Operating budget size must be at least $250,000 per year
Minimum TWO – year operating history
Amuta or nonprofit-equivalent status, with 46A required
Multiple applications permitted
Match will be capped at $150,000 per organization
Length of project: 1 year minimum
Organization must provide services in Israel but do not need to be headquartered in Israel
Grant Type: Program-specific unless the mission of the organization is exclusively impact entrepreneurship related.
Only organizations whose missions specifically reflect the field of impact entrepreneurship and the need for
new tools and models of social change will be eligible for general operating support grants as part of this initiative.
Alignment: Degree to which the organization’s mission aligns with the goals set out in this Initiative
Academic and higher education collaborations, including research.
Projects that involve collaboration between local organizations and/or partnerships between national organizations and local partners
Collaborations between the impact entrepreneurship ecosystem and academic institutions
Capacity: Organizations with a proven ability to implement proposed programs
For media and other inquiries, please contact: Melissa Rosen Telephone: 212.726.0177 x216 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org